The Travel Industry Exhibition – Register with Promo Code and WIN Comp
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Introduction and Eligibility
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this The Travel Industry Exhibition register with Promo Code and WIN comp (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Exhibitions and Trade Fairs Pty Ltd, ABN 72 101 130 527 (“Promoter”) of Unit 5, 21 South Street, Rydalmere, NSW (“Promoter’s Offices”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over who are eligible to attend the Travel Industry Exhibition from 21 – 22 August at the Dockside, Darling Harbour (the “Exhibition”) but employees, officers, agents or contractors of the Promoter & their immediate family members are not permitted to enter.
- The promotion starts when it is listed on the Travel Industry Show website at and ends at 5pm on 22 August 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
- To enter you must, during the Promotion Period:
- register to attend the Exhibition https://etf.eventsair.com/2018—the-travel-industry-exhibition—sydney/trade-visitor/Site/Register;
- Use Promo Code that was seen/received in marketing promotions when registering;
- Physically attend the Travel Industry Exhibition on either 21 August and/or 22 August 2018.
Draw Details and Prizes
- There will be one prize and the winner will be determined by a random electronic draw to be conducted at 12 noon on 23 August 2018 at the Promoter’s Offices. The person whose entry is the first valid entry drawn will win a Barangaroo House voucher for use at any restaurant or bar within this venue. The total prize value is $600.
- If a prize is not available for a reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified through via email and telephone on the day of the draw. The winner may collect the prize at their own cost or provide the Promoter with a suitable address in Australia to send the prize to.
- Where the Promoter has taken all reasonable steps to notify the winner of their prize without success, the prize will be held for 30 days and if unclaimed will be retracted and a further draw will be conducted on 23 September 2018 at the Promoter’s Offices subject to any directions of a regulatory authority. Any winner of this draw will be notified via email and telephone on the date of the draw.
Privacy and Use of Information
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion & may disclose this PI to regulatory authorities & relevant third parties, including its related entities, agents & the prize suppliers. The Promoter & these third parties may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research & profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to or phoning the entrants) in accordance with the law & their respective privacy policies. See http://www.etf.com.au/privacy-policy for the Promoter’s policy.
- The winner consents to the use of their name, voice & image in any media without remuneration for the purposes of promoting the business, products & services of the Promoter.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries & entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age & place of residence) & disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law & subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage – whether direct, indirect, special or consequential – arising in any way out of this competition or the awarding or use of a prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and the promoter will not enter into any correspondence with respect to them.