TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Passport to Prizes
Introduction and Eligibility
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is a Promotion in support of the Travel Industry Exhibition which takes place on 21 and 22 August 2018 (“Show”) Dockside Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay Wharf, Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Venue”) .
- The Promoter is Exhibitions and Trade Fairs Pty Ltd, ABN 72 101 130 527 (“Promoter”) of 5/21 South Street, Rydalmere, NSW, 2116 (“Promoter’s Offices”).
- Entry is open to trade visitors who register and attend the Travel Industry Exhibition and comply with the how to enter requirements.
- The competition starts at 10:00am on Tuesday 21 August and ends at 5.30pm on Tuesday 21 August 2018 (“Competition Period”).
- Each entrant is only permitted to enter one entry.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and must be taken in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How to Enter
- To enter you must:
- Collect your Passport to Prizes (“Passport”) at registration when you arrive at the Show.
- Visit each of the exhibitors offering a prize in this Promotion (“Prize Suppliers”) and listed in paragraph 13 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure each Prize Supplier stamps your Passport. There are 8 Prize Suppliers.
- Prize Supplier locations are set out in the Passport.
- Provide your completed Passport and your business card containing your name, work email and contact details to the Promoter for validation and if validated place your business card in the entry box located at the registration desk before 5:30pm on Tuesday 21 August 2018.
Prizes, Determination of Winners and Notification
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- The prize winners will be determined by a random barrel draw to be conducted at 7:00pm on Tuesday 21 August 2018 during the Show at the Venue.
- There will be 8 winners and 8 prizes drawn in order of prize value, from highest to lowest value.
- Prizes will be made up of travel products and services donated by exhibitors at the Show.
- The travel prizes exclude airfares (except as stated otherwise), spending money, other expenses required to be spent in taking the prize.
- The Prize Suppliers are listed below and the prize inclusions consist of the following:
- Gate1 Travel: 7 night Danube River Cruise for two consisting of:
- 7 nights outside cabin aboard Gate 1 Travel’s own deluxe river ships
- River port charges of $190.00 per person
- Gratuities and cruise porterage
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Unlimited wine or beer with dinners
- Shore excursions and entrance fees per itinerary
- There are no black-out dates.
Prize valued at approximately $4,138. Prize must be taken by 30 November 2019..
- Expedition Exclusive – 10 night tour of China as per itinerary including:
– Return economy class international flights from Sydney to China as selected by the Prize Supplier. Flights selected by the Prize Supplier.
– 10-night twin share hotel accommodation
– Intra-China transportation
– Tours, transfers & admissions
– Local English-speaking guides
– Meals as indicated in itinerary
– 24-hour emergency support in China
Prize valued at $4,000.00
- CC’s Hideaway – 6 days / 5 nights consisting of:
Double occupancy Room type: Pool Access, Pool view or Vista Ocean View room – depending on availability
- Meal Plan – half board – daily breakfast and daily dinner
- Daily Yoga Class – one per person
- Eco Tour – one program per person – 4 Waters Program (Monday or Thursday), Bon Island Program (Wednesday) or Big Buddha Trekking(Tuesday or Friday)
Prize valued at approximately $1,200.00. Valid dates 21 August 2018 – 20 August 2019.
- Lexis Hotel Group –
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson: 2 nights complimentary stay at Executive Pool Villa including breakfast for 2 guests at Roselle Coffee House; and
- Lexis Suites Penang: 2 nights complimentary stay at Executive Pool Suite including breakfast for 2 guests at Roselle Coffee House
Prize valued at approximately $1,100.00
Black out dates – Christmas Period : 21 – 31 December 2018
Chinese New Year Week: 1 – 11 February 2019
Valid Between 1 September 2018 and 30 April 2019.
- Spicers Retreats – 1 night’s midweek accommodation with breakfast for two people at our new Spicers Guest House, Hunter Valley retreat which opens in November 2018.
Prize valued at approximately $300.00
Available, Sunday night to a Thursday night and valid from 1 December 2018 until 30 June 2019. Not valid from 23 December 2018 until 5 January 2019, Public Holiday Long Weekends or Easter 2019.
- Ethiopian Embassy – 2 bags of Ethiopian coffee (1kg each)
- Prize valued at approximately 120.00 Jiangsu tourism – A jewelry box of Yangzhou Lacquerware
Prize valued at approximately 100.00
- Conventions Incentives New Zealand – 2 bottles of Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc
Prize valued at approximately $80.00
- The prizes are valued at approximately AUD $11,000 including any GST
- The winners will be notified in writing by phone and e mail on the evening of the draw
- The winners must be in attendance at the prize draw and claim their prize on Tuesday 28 August 2018 or the prize will be redrawn until the prize winner is located in the Venue..
- A draw for any unclaimed prize will take place at 10am on 29 August 2018 at the Promoter’s Offices subject to any directions of a regulatory authority. The winner of this draw (if any) will be notified by e mail and phone on the date of this draw.
Privacy and Use of Information
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion & may disclose this PI to regulatory authorities & relevant third parties, including its related entities, agents & the prize suppliers. The Promoter & these third parties may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research & profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to or phoning the entrants) in accordance with the law & their respective privacy policies. See http://www.etf.com.au/privacy-policy for the Promoter’s policy.
- The prize winners consent to the use of their name & image in any media without remuneration for the purposes of promoting future any Travel Industry Exhibition and the business, products & services of the Promoter.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries & entrants & disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law & subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- These terms contain prize offers from individual exhibitors and other persons who are not related companies of the Promoter. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter makes no warranties or representations regarding the availability, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods or services offered as prizes. Your entering this competition and obtaining of goods or services from exhibitors or other persons is at your own risk.
- All prize information and other information concerning the prizes is provided by exhibitors and other persons and we advise you to confirm pricing and other details with the exhibitors and other third parties for the most accurate information about personal and other expenses, availability, travel visas and associated travel risks. You indemnify the Promoter against all liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from or relating to your obtaining goods or services from exhibitors and other persons offering prizes in this Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage – whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion or the awarding or use of a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with respect to them.
NSW Permit No – LTPS/18/26641